Subject: Expiry Date for Cleaning Products [EE]
From: "Winkler Robert" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 09:49:28 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inquire whether there is a general obligation for cleaning
products sold to end consumers to include a specified expiration date or
"use by" information on their packaging. Specifically, I would like to
understand if any regulations or laws require manufacturers or
distributors to include a shelf life or durability statement for cleaning
products intended for consumer use.

Any clarification or references to relevant regulations or guidelines
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your
response.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

i.A. Robert Winkler

Regulatory Affairs Manager

Tel.   +49 / (0)2163 / 95090-608

Mobil +49 / (0)172 / 286 93 76

Fax   +49 / (0)2163 / 95090-645

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

MELLERUD in den sozialen Netzwerken:

 <https://www.facebook.com/mellerud.reiniger>
<https://www.instagram.com/mellerud.reiniger/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mellerud-chemie-gmbh/mycompany>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MELLERUDCHANNEL>

MELLERUD CHEMIE GMBH

Bernhard-Röttgen-Waldweg 20 | 41379 Brüggen am Niederrhein |
Deutschland/Germany | Tel. +49 / (0) 2163 /95090-0 | Fax +49 / (0)  2163 /
95090-120

Internet:  <http://www.mellerud.de/> www.mellerud.de | E-Mail:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | AG Krefeld HRB 8122 |
Geschäftsführer: Marcus Roth; Beirat: Christina Riedel (Vors.)

Alle in dieser Mitteilung enthaltenen Bild-, Ton und Textdaten sind
urheberrechtlich geschützt.

Eine Veröffentlichung, gleich ob Online oder Printmedium, bedarf der
vorherigen Freigabe durch MELLERUD.

Stand 2025 - Copyright © MELLERUD CHEMIE GMBH

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich
erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten
diese E-Mail.

* SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT